Week 15, Post 1: Optimizing Yourself and the Company



The Google Analytic features that would be most useful for my business' website would be the following:

Traffic Reporting: I would like to know how many people are visiting my site each day. This will be help me decide if I need to work on getting more people interested in my site.

Keyword Referrals: Knowing what keywords people are searching for when they are looking for my business and businesses like mine.

Tracking User Activity: It would be helpful for me to know how many people are signing up for a monthly subscription to use our facility (monthly payment to allow their dog unlimited access to our dog park, etc). It would also be good to know who is signing up for our email newsletters and whatnot.

Image result for google analytics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 3, Part 1: Communication - Business & Consumer

Week 11, Post 1: Email Marketing