Week 14, Post 1: Developing online Advertising











An ad objective is the main goal you have in mind when creating and publishing an ad. What is the purpose of your advertisement? Are you trying to get people to purchase your product or use your service? Are you trying to spread awareness about your business? The three general objectives of an ad are to persuade, inform, or remind. These are all things to keep in mind when creating an ad.

I have created 3 potential ads for my business, BarK San Diego. My objective with my first two ads is to inform about what my business has to offer. This will hopefully develop foot traffic to my physical location (though in this case, my business is fictional), which is my end goal. I want to get people interested in my services, and am using the general-fondness for the holidays as a hook. I want to make people feel like they can be part of something bigger by giving them a sense of community. In my third ad, I am experimenting with promoting a physical product.  It would be good for my business to have some sort of promotional good to offer, and thus the objective of that ad is to persuade owners to purchase from me. Take a look below and tell me what you think! Would you do business with BarK?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 3, Part 1: Communication - Business & Consumer

Week 11, Post 1: Email Marketing