Week 13, Post 2: Facebook Ad Options

I would follow the principles of good design by utilizing appealing photos with good lighting and composition. As My favorite ads are those that are simplistic with a lot of contras but little text. This design works well with social media ads especially, because it gets people's attention. Both banner ads and more complex social media ads would be easy to do - as I have discussed previously, people love dog photos.

Facebook has an array of different advertising types. These include:

- Video Ads
- Photo Ads
- Slideshow Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Canvas Ads
- Dynamic Product Ads

(Research courtesy of https://www.bluecorona.com/blog/types-of-facebook-ads)

Of these ads, I would probably utilize photo ads the most. I want to stay pretty consistent with my business, and simple intriguing photos is my thing. Photos ads increase brand awareness and inform people without overloading them with information. If done right, they can draw the attention of a scroller, and intrigue them enough to click on a link to learn more. I would want to use a photo ad at least once a week. As for timing and budget, these would be the least expensive and time consuming as well.

After looking into carousel ads, those may be an intriguing option as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 3, Part 1: Communication - Business & Consumer

Week 11, Post 1: Email Marketing