Week 9: Twitter

Questions for this week!

Which search words you used to find your connections? Did you have to play around with more than one key term to start seeing the right results? Who did you end up finding?
I had to play around with a lot of different search words. I wanted mainly local places/people, and there were no results for "dog bar" other than hot dogs. Anything relating to both alcohol and dogs were both difficult to find. I mainly had to search for bars and dog related things separately. I mainly just found local bars and local dog-related businesses. I did find people tweeting and asking if any dog bars exist. I still find it interesting that there aren't any! I even got a good idea for a new possible tag line, something involving "for your friend that's always down". 

What lists did you create and why? How does creating a list on Twitter help you stay organized or reach a goal?
I created two lists, one that is bar/alcohol related and one that is dog business/dog profile related. I found I had a lot of success following/getting followed by instafamous dogs on instagram. These two lists can help me follow both halves of my business, and keep up to date with different trends, potential clients, and potential competition. Lists are helpful because you can prioritize the most important connections that you have. I am still in the process of utilizing them, asI do not connected to very many people yet. Still planning on playing around with it more.

 What time would more customers see your tweets. When are they most effective?
My first tweet will probably not get a lot of views, as I posted it at 3 am. The best time for posting would generally be in the late morning, when people can see it throughout the day, or early evening, around 6 or 7. People spend a lot of time on social media in the evenings when they are home from work. I will plan better posts accordingly throughout this week.



Image result for twitter logo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 3, Part 1: Communication - Business & Consumer

Week 11, Post 1: Email Marketing