Week 8, Post 1: Get Visual

For my business, Instagram would be the best choice for a visual platform, hands down. My business is focused on dogs and cocktails, two things that are very visually appealing. To get clients excited about my services, I had even planned to have a photo gallery available on my website. Instagram would be a great platform to share posts about visitors and their canine companions, as well as specialty in house cocktails. For many businesses, Instagram works very well. People are drawn in by images, especially if they have good composition and lighting, as well as a good caption. The possibility of bringing in new customers is endless with Instagram, if it’s done right. Stay tuned for Bar K’s Instagram account! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 3, Part 1: Communication - Business & Consumer

Week 11, Post 1: Email Marketing